Please see attached important changes to Masters Racing for the forthcoming season. These include:
- now SG competitions award SG points and not anymore GS points.
- up to the 4th FIS Points List, competitors without SG points will be able to use their GS points for the draw
- a new calculated penalty system is in place, but penalties will be added by the FIS Office, so OC´s can send their .xml files without any addition of penalties
- now Masters use the Basic List (BL) FIS Points system like in Alpine
- the first 30 competitors in each class now receive FMC Points (it used to be only the first 15)
- in FMC competitions the competitors receive points from a 100 Points Scale, 100, 80, 60, 45.... and not more of the old scale 25, 20, 15, 12 .....
- in WCM it is mandatory to have separate courses in Super G for A, B and C
- it is mandatory to award medals to the winners of FMC competitions
- it is mandatory to award trophies for the best time of the day in each Category A, B, C & D (being D = Ladies 55 and over)
- There are new Overall Awards, but OC´s do not have to worry about the Overall prizes as those will be supplied by FIS at the FMC Finals in April
If you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch and happy racing!